Danger Zone Obstacle (1) 45 ft
- Actual Size: 45'Lx11'Wx15'H
- Setup Area: 55'Lx18'Wx18'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
An obstacle course that is 45 feet long could be a challenging and exciting physical activity that involves navigating various obstacles along the way. Thespecific obstacles included in the course can vary depending on the intended difficulty level and the overall design of the course, but some common obstacles might include wall climbs, vertical bars and more.
A 45-foot-long obstacle course could be suitable for various purposes, such as:
- Team building exercises
- Fitness challenges
- Sports training
- Recreational activities
We REQUIRE an entrance to your space of at least 3 feet in width and a clear path leading up to your setup area which should be clean and free of debris.
- Inflatable safety ramp for easy entrance and exit.
- Large netted windows for air flow.
- Safety netted door.
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 4-6 kids at a time in the inflatable.
- Age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 600 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).