Frisbee Fun Game
- Actual Size: 14'L x 9'W x 12'H
- Setup Area: 16'L x 11'W x 14'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
An inflatable frisbee game is a fun activity that involves using an inflatable target and frisbees to score points. The game can be played by individuals or teams, and the objective is to throw the frisbee through different openings on the target to score points.
The inflatable frisbee game can be set up indoors or outdoors, and it is suitable for people of all ages. The game can be played for recreation or as a competitive sport.
To play the game, players take turns throwing the frisbee at the target, trying to aim for the openings with the highest point values. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.Inflatable frisbee games can come in a variety of sizes and designs, and they can be purchased from sporting goods stores or online retailers. They can also be rented for events or parties.
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 6 to 8 kids at a time in the inflatable.
- Age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 800 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).