GAGA Ball Pit
- Actual Size: 20' Diameter
- Setup Area: 28' Diameter
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
Gaga is a fast paced, high energy sport played in an octagonal pit. The more players the better! The game is played with a soft foam ball, and combines the skills of dodging, striking, running, and jumping, while trying to hit opponents with a ball below the knees. Players need to keep moving to avoid getting hit by the ball. Fun and easy, everyone gets a serious workout. The games move quickly...after a few short minutes, the action heats up with a second ball, sure to get even the best players out within minutes. Once the game ends, everyone is back in for the next round.
Rules of Gaga Ball
It's super simple. Basically, we throw a bunch of players and a ball in a pit. Turn up the music, everyone for him/herself; if the ball touches you below the knee, you're out. The last one in the pit wins. Then, everyone hops back in for the next round. Games last no more than five minutes. It's fast, it's sweaty and it's really addictive. As soon as you get out, you can't wait to hop back in. That's why they're all talking about it!
The official game rules of The Gaga Center:
- All players start with one hand touching a wall of the pit.
- The game begins with a referee throwing the ball into the center of the pit.
- When the ball enters the pit, the players scream 'GA' for the first two bounces, and 'GO' on the third bounce, after which the ball is in action.
- Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand.
- If a ball touches a player below the knee (even if the player hits himself or herself) he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knees, the play continues.
- If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
- Players cannot hold the ball.
- If needed, a second ball can be thrown in the pit to expedite the end of the game. The last player standing is the winner of that round.