Home Run Baseball Game
- Actual Size: 14'L x 9'W x 12'H
- Setup Area: 16'L x 11'W x 14'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
See who can score the most points with our Home Run Baseball Game! The ball magically floats in mid air and the kids hit it with a bat into the outfield. Holes in the back drop are scored differently.
The home run baseball game is a great addition to your child’s party and it is a great value as well. You can do many different things with the inflatable baseball game such as creating fun games and giving away cool party favors to the winner or you can just let the kids go at it all by themselves! Most kids will stand in the batters box for hours trying to hit the ball into a high scoring hole.
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 6 to 8 kids at a time in the inflatable.
- Age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 800 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).