Texas Double Splash
- Actual Size: 26'LX17'WX20'H
- Setup Area: 34'LX25'WX25'H
- Outlets: 2 Designated Circuits
The impressive Double Splash Slide is a dual wet slide guaranteed to add tons of excitement and acceleration to any event. Great for promoting friendly competition or group challenges, kids can climb together up the center climb, and then choose a left- or right-sided slick slide, for a fast-track ride to the water splash at the bottom with a safety stop. Hooded safety on top makes sure riders slide down properly.
We REQUIRE an entrance to your space of at least 3.5 feet in width and a clear path leading up to your setup area which should be clean and free of debris.
- Large double lane slide with a splash landing.
- Special water hose for slide
- Split hose connector (customer must provide 50-foot hose for water supply)
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 1 kid sliding down at a time.
- Always slide down feet first.
- The age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping/jumping down the slide.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- The minimum height is 42 inches.
- The weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 800 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement setups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).