Texas Graffiti Obstacle
- Actual Size: 40'LX10'WX16'H
- Setup Area: 48'LX18'WX20'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
The 40 foot Obstacle Challenge Course that takes you & your opponent crawling through tunnels, and fighting with pop ups up to a tall slide to the finish line. The 40 foot Obstacle Course is great for any backyard, Church or School event, company picnic and corporate event.
We REQUIRE an entrance to your space of at least 4 FEET in width and a clear path leading up to your setup area which should be clean and free of debris. Features:
- Inflatable safety ramp for easy entrance and exit.
- Large netted windows for air flow.
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 2 to 4 kids at a time in the inflatable.
- Age limit is 4 and up.
- No Flipping.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 600 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: Two (2) Blower (requires a separate outlet).