Texas Toxic Water Slide
- Actual Size: 25'LX16'WX18'H
- Setup Area: 35'LX26'WX23'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
What makes theTexas Toxic double lane water slide different from the rest is that it is a curved dual lane slide. Two riders can experience the thrill of a lifetime at the same time! Both riders go down seperate lanes where they encouter a bump in the Avalanche and fly around a curve to make a soft splash landing into a splash area.. Whether it's an event, birthday party or family picnic this water slide will not disappoint.
We REQUIRE an entrance to your space of at least 3.5 feet in width and a clear path leading up to your setup area which should be clean and free of debris. Features:
- Large double lane curved slide.
- Special water hose for slide.
- Split hose connector (customer must provide 50 foot hose for water supply).
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 1 kid sliding down at a time.
- Always slide down feet first.
- Age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping/jumping down the slide.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 800 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).