Texas Wild Rapids
- Actual Size: 30'LX16'WX18'H
- Setup Area: 40'LX24'WX24'H
- Outlets: 1 Designated Circuit
The impressive Texas Wild Rapids Slide is a dual wet slide guaranteed to add tons of excitement and acceleration to any event. Great for promoting friendly competition or group challenges, kids/adults can climb together up the center climb, and then choose a left- or right-sided slick slide, for a fast-track ride to the water splash at bottom with a safety stop. Hooded safety on top makes sure riders slide down properly.
We REQUIRE an entrance to your space of at least 3.5 feet in width and a clear path leading up to your setup area which should be clean and free of debris.
- Large double lane slide with splash landing.
- Special water hose for slide
- Split hose connector (customer must provide 50 foot hose for water supply)
- Adults should always be supervising the kids when they are in the inflatable.
- Please limit it to 1 kid sliding down at a time.
- Always slide down feet first.
- Age limit is 3 and up.
- All participants must be the same size and weight.
- No Flipping/jumping down the slide.
- No jewelry or sharp objects.
- Minimum height is 42 inches.
- Weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
- Overall maximum weight in the unit is 800 pounds.
- Do Not operate any inflatable in 15mph winds or more.
- Never play in an inflatable when it's raining.
- Overnights: Overnight rentals are allowed as long as our equipment can be locked up when it is not being used.
- Concrete: Cement set ups are allowed. We cannot set up on rocks or gravel or uneven cement.
- Power: One (1) Blower (requires a separate outlet).